Rules & Regulations
1. Every Trainee must carry his/her identity card which should be produced when demanded.
2. It is mandatory for the students to attend the classes, sessions, prayers, co-curricular activates etc. on all working days from starting to end of the terms/semester/trimester. Absence due to illness or unavoidable circumstances shall be considered only if application is supported with medical certificate in case of illness and/ or leave application form from the parent is submitted to the head of the Institute.
3. Trainees are expected to behave in responsible manner and abstain from chatting among themselves while the class is in progress.
4. Trainees are expected to be polite individually or in groups and show respect to the faculty /staff of the institute/ university.
5. Any discipline or misbehaviour in class or in campus or even at the outside of the campus would warrant disciplinary action against the student.
6. Causing of damage to the property of institute or students is prohibited.
7. Smoking / chewing pan or tobacco or gutka is strictly prohibited.
8. Indecent behaviour in any form will not be tolerated.
9. Use of mobile phone in strictly prohibited in classrooms, corridors, or inside the blocks.
10. Activities like video shooting, photography, playing musical instruments and listening to radio, tape recorder, etc. are prohibited on the Campus except with the permission of the Head of the Institution.
11. The Trainees are expected to be in the class rooms/ workshop or any place of study on time prior to the commencement of the study.
12. Use of helmets is compulsory for everyone who rides a two wheeler to and from the campus
13. Trainees should follow a decent dress code when they come to the campus.
14. Any kind of ragging in the class, campus or in the bus or even outside the campus is strictly prohibited.
15. Disobeying any instructions of any kind issued by the Head of the Department or Head of the Institution will be considered as in disciplinary action on the part of the Trainee.
Anti Ragging Information
Ragging in all its forms is totally banned in Our ITI including in its departments, constituent units, all its premises (academic, residential, sports, cafeteria, etc.) whether located within the campus or outside and in all means of transportation of students whether public or private. The College shall take strict action including but not limited to criminal proceeding and/or cancellation of admission against those found guilty of ragging and/or of abetting ragging and the burden of proof shall hereby lie on the perpetrator of alleged ragging and not on the victim. An offence of Ragging may be charged either on a written complaint by the affected or on independent finding of the Anti Ragging cell. You can register a complaint by directly contacting the chairman of Anti-ragging cell.